Thread: Hi Everyone

Vehicle
    86 Accord DX/LXi

Hi Everyone

Hey 3Geez, my name is Nick and im from Fresno, CA. I drive an '86 DXi 4DR 5-Speed. I call it a "Dxi" Because it is an 86 DX with an 88 LXi motor, tranny, and body.
    Its loaded with a K&N Air Filter, Ported head, custom cam, and a custom fabricated exhaust to blow it all out.
    Inside is a momo Racing wheel, Shift knob and boot, 4 leather bucket seats, custom white dash and console, purple glow guage faces, and a purple shift light.
    Peeking through 4 tenzoR 17x7" rims covered in yokohama radials are my newly painted white calipers and Coilovers, giving my DXi a 0-5" drop.
    The car is iced out with two memphis 12" subs in the trunk, one 10" between the seats in the rear, two XPlod amps(just stolen last week), and 4 Prestige 6.5 Coax, all plugged into a Blaupunkt HU.
    When i get a hold of my buddys new spray gun, im going to coat the car in a Jet black with a purple tint. thats it for now, but more to come.

Im glad to be a part of 3Geez.com, and I hope i can come to some California meets in the future.[SIZE=1]

86 ACCORD DX/LXi

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    Bucket
    sounds sick dude, got some ppics. i'm from santa clara, maybe we can meet up with some sf teggers.

btw. welcom to the forum
    3geez for life.

Vehicle
    86 Accord DX/LXi
    All I have right now are pics of the stock car with the rims and the lxi motor in it, but ill scan them and post em up tomarrow.

86 ACCORD DX/LXi

Vehicle
    2003 Infiniti G35 sedan
    hi..and take new pictures..i wanna see that

Vehicle
    2005 Mazda 3
    the description makes the interior sound really ugly, but who knows, get some pics posted!

And whats with the stolen amps?....were they stolen from you? you made it sound like you stole them and put them in your car

Vehicle
    86 Accord DX/LXi
    hahah, no...I heard a loud metalic bang one morning at about 1am, i woke up, looked outside, and sure enough some mexican had his dirty hands in my trunk. I got my pistol and walked outside, but by the time i got out there he had allready got my amps and jumped in his truck. So i let him go.

86 ACCORD DX/LXi

Vehicle
    2006 Chevy Cobalt LS
    Welcome to the site...

I've been waiting on a spray gun for alost 5 years lol, I still have my old rusty, probably leaky can of Coach Black.
    - llia

Vehicle
    2010 Ford Taurus SEL, 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
    Welcome to the site. Hope your stay here is a pleasant one

Vehicle
    1988 Accord DX
    Welcome to the site man. Hopefully you'll be able to hook us up with some pics soon. The 3gee sounds pretty cool. I've never heard of a DX swapped LX-i before. Neat.

That's got to be the cleanest living DX I've ever seen.
    -Strugglebucket
    Wow, that's absolutely amazing-that car does not look like it's 20 years old!
    -
    redaztec
    DAYUM!
    -
    2ndGenGuy
    ...it looks like it came out straight from japan.
    -
    MessyHonda

Welcome! Enjoy your stay.

Vehicle
    89 Accord LX (R.I.P.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloak86
    hahah, no...I heard a loud metalic bang one morning at about 1am, i woke up, looked outside, and sure enough some mexican had his dirty hands in my trunk. I got my pistol and walked outside, but by the time i got out there he had allready got my amps and jumped in his truck. So i let him go.
    haha fresno iz a pretty rough neighborhood, i used 2 live in selma, but moved 2 bay area cuz of college

btw: ur ride seemz cool, hope 2 see some pix and sorry about the amps...

Vehicle
    86 Accord DX/LXi
    Finally posted my stock pics in the Appearance Section(Accident)...Go Check Em OUT!!!

Post Name: FINALLY :: Stock pics of my DXi with 17"s
    Last edited by Cloak86; 08-23-2004 at 11:57 AM. Reason: wrong sectioning

86 ACCORD DX/LXi