Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So Cal/Los An meet(round 4)

Vehicle
    86 Honda Accord DX Hatchback and a 3gee eater.HA...(87 Monte Carlo Aerocoupe)

So Cal/Los An meet(round 4)

Anybody up for a new meet soon?
    Heres a small pic site of mine.
    http://community.webshots.com/user/supersport87

Now give me some dam TP.

i'll go if it's in OC.. btw OC is cleaner and better for cruising and overall.....
    better... lol im free on the weekends and if you guys want me to plan this shiat out for everyone. i will choose the perfect place for the meet and everything.

jon
    benson\'s 2.0 resleeved GSR block, PnP b16 head/multi angle valve job, ctr cams, hondata i/m gasket, str 68mm t/b, skunk springs/retainers, hondata s200b p30 ecu, LSD cable tranny, full race stage3 GT turbo kit (GT35R) custom 3 inch exhaust
    www.full-race.com

Vehicle
    86 Honda Accord LXI 5speed
    should be cool to go depending on wheir and when it is. I might have to change my suspension before i go though. Im running on 2 bald, down to the metal tires, horrible about to break akles, and my coilovers did not do well at all last trip on the freeway. LOL. But i really want to see wickedaccords car bad.
    http://www.myspace.com/3364524

b20accord SN on honda-tech,homemadeturbo,clubcivic,turbod16, and many more

Vehicle
    1989 honda accord Lx ( cheeseburger mobile) 1989 honda accord Lx-i ole blue
    Another one hmmmm... I don’t know. I am really short in cash right know. Do you guys have a date planed? but i also want to see jon's car

Vehicle
    2000 Audi S4 Twin Turbo/ 2007 Honda Fit Sport/ 2010 Ford Flex Limited
    hmmmmm...

1-11-2014 Dyno Day
    587 - AWHP
    454.6 -TQ
    http://youtu.be/TqCtTbjQqFg

www.tvme.info

Vehicle
    1986 honda accord LX-i
    hmmm i never been to a meet so maybe

since no one wants to take this into account. i will do it then. damn it i want another freakin dyno meet. i have friends who would like to test their set up. now the more the cheaper. so for those who are tuners and want to check how much they got stock or how much they got with this and that. lets do this shit. we can meet up in the morning, chit chat, eat, then cruise to the meet.

so damn it lets get this shit done this time. most likely a dyno session for hp rating is gonna be 50 bucks. most likely will be cheaper if we have a lot more cars. i know for a fact that i have 2 cars to dyno. my hatch's block is set up for turbo with a 9:7 compression but ill dyno that shit i wont give a shit. as for my accord.. it's rolling with the same GSR block with p&p head by benson, ctr cams (untuned), stock cam gears, str throttle body, 310cc injectos, 99si aem cai, stock jdm itr headers, vafc and that's it. as for my friends, i know my buddies prelude will dyno and my friends teg will also. i'll probably try an get some more friends to dyno but we'll see. as for the rest of you... i just hope no one lags.... and aint no shame to what you got. that's why it's a dyno TEST...

jon
    benson\'s 2.0 resleeved GSR block, PnP b16 head/multi angle valve job, ctr cams, hondata i/m gasket, str 68mm t/b, skunk springs/retainers, hondata s200b p30 ecu, LSD cable tranny, full race stage3 GT turbo kit (GT35R) custom 3 inch exhaust
    www.full-race.com

LX User
    Vehicle
    '87 Accord LX-i/'85 Toyota Supra
    where were you thinking about meeting up? and when? i wouldn't mind getting my car dynoed, i'd actually like to know what i've got. hopefuly its after the new year, most my money is going to bill, gifts and the usual $h!t
    '87 accord lx-I sedan: Koni adj, struts, Progress sport springs, ST sway bars, spec. prod. camber kits, dc strut bar, msd blaster 2 coil, ngk plugs and Ractive 9mm wires. Erebuni bodykit and Wings West trunk spoiler.

most likely it will be after the new years. somewhere in the middle of january since school wont start till feb for most people. the sad part is i dont think many will dyno or even go to the meet....

jon
    www.full-race.com

Vehicle
    AWD dyno?????

1-11-2014 Dyno Day
    587 - AWHP
    454.6 -TQ

www.tvme.info

Vehicle
    I might be able to do the dyno. Depends on when it is and how much it will be. I have no money!!! Is it okay to bring friends that would dyno there cars too? Becuase if i got a few people to go including me it might make the price go down some!

dude bring as much as you can. but the funny thing is your set up has been dynoed at the same place already lol. oh well.. if you dyno test it, we'll see how it's doin in your car. so far there arent that many that are interested... so i dont even know if i will do this dyno with 3geez. unless you (adam) still wanna do this. hit me up with a PM. late

jon
    www.full-race.com

LX User
    Vehicle
    antone know if anything is gonna happen? and when?
    '87 accord lx-I sedan: Koni adj, struts, Progress sport springs, ST sway bars, spec. prod. camber kits, dc strut bar, msd blaster 2 coil, ngk plugs and Ractive 9mm wires. Erebuni bodykit and Wings West trunk spoiler.

LX User
    Vehicle
    sorry, "anyone" know if anything is gonna happen?

Vehicle
    yea whats going on with this meet?

Vehicle
    someone say something------

1-11-2014 Dyno Day
    587 - AWHP
    454.6 -TQ

www.tvme.info

Vehicle
    '86 Accord LX - Black
    Wow, there's a round 4 already? I've been missing out then.
    I'm putting out a date on Jan, 29th. I hope that this will give everyone enough time to "prepare." If anyone wants to do a dyno test PM wickedaccord! I'm not sure when you'll want to meet up for the dynotest. As for the meet itself, we should meet at 3pm? in OC... hey Jon any suggestions on a particular spot? I'm not from OC, but I know its nice out there! That'll be good for pictures and what-not.
    Hope to hear from everyone soon.

-ed
    H4 Headlight Housing
    6000k HID Conversion Kit
    Strobe Light Kit in City Light Housing
    Clear Corner Signal Lamps
    Tinted Bumper Signal Lamps
    Hyper-White Reverse Lamps

PM me what you are doing. just for the meet? the dyno? pics? i want to basically get a picture of how many cars are dynoing, how many cars will be there, how many PEOPLE will be there and who's expected to show and who is most likely not going to. i never set a date because it seemed like there were only going to be 4 or less 89 accord. i know for a fact that i have atleast 4 cars that will be dynoing and will be at the meet. as for the rest of you, i know for a fact that justin and adam will show. but i dont know if the rest of you will show. PM me! i can choose a decent place for pics and enough parkings spots (if necessary) for us.

jon
    www.full-race.com

Vehicle
    1986 Honda Prelude 2.0Si-T
    i'd probably be willing to go if the it where sometime in february.
    -Gio
    My E85 Turbo Build
    5280FEST

Vehicle
    Traded in: 1988 Accord LX New car: 04 Jetta GLI
    haha wow, yea where the heck have i been, round four already?!?

Yeah, i wont be able to go to any soon but when summer comes ill get a f-ing fat meet going, you guys watch(i started the last fairly big one)... Well do it at the beach in the summer and ill have one of my friends with a truck bring a butt-load of wood and pallads and what not...smores.....MmmMMm...
    Kevin

LXi User
    Vehicle
    87 LXi Hatch (5-speed)
    i'm down for a meet pretty much any weekend. maybe a dyno too. sounds good. i'd like to see wicked accord's beast again too, and adam's cf hood...
    Last edited by 1987HondaAccord; 01-14-2005 at 07:06 PM.

LX User
    Vehicle
    Finally a date, the 29th should be cool with me. I'll probably dyno aswell, I want to see what my little automatic can do, that is if I get my ball joints, tie rods ends and other bushings done by then of corse.

Vehicle
    1989 honda accord Lx ( cheeseburger mobile) 1989 honda accord Lx-i ole blue
    i think ill be able to go

i'll try an make this as simple as possible. no one will spend money to park, no one will have to spend extra money for anything but food. simple parking and very easy to see. here is the place where we will meed up. a simple park where there are not a lot of cars and plenty of parking spots for us to park. i would like to hold the meeting at 10am. we'll most likely chill for 2 hours. we'll eat at 12 at a close by mexican place (food is badass!) then we'll cruise on over to the dyno place. the dyno session should take atleast 2 hours of fun time depending on how many cars will dyno. NO ALL WHEEL DRIVE CARS (sorry justin) the dyno will be a CLAYTON dyno so you will get good numbers. i still have my dyno sheet of making 194whp with my old set up. so the dyno is SAE corrected and i believe he uses powerful fans. anyhow, here is a look at where to go. i've already looked it up on the map

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed...w=1&name=&qty=

if you have any problems, PM me and i'll give you my cell phone number.
    the date is set for jan. 29th. im there dude, i dont know about you guys. but im gonna have a few other cars with me. my two cars (my hatch isnt turbo yet ok lol) my accord, hatch, 90 teg, 95 prelude vtec, 93 delsol, and maybe a 94 stock CX. i'll try an get more cars in just so the dyno will be cheaper. the dyno will most likely cost 50 bucks if not less. the more cars the CHEAPER. so lets try an get as many cars to dyno as possible. id hate to see a lot of accords there and not dyno their set up. so lets push this thing yeah?

jon
    www.full-race.com

LXi User
    Vehicle
    87 LXi Hatch (5-speed)
    is that a link to the park or the dyno shop?