Thread: Might buy an lxi for 300$

SEi User

Might buy an lxi for 300$

My dads friend (aka the neighbor) has a son selling some year accord
    My dad was like "The one like our old peice of shit" "ya know.. the popup headlights" i was like ok... whats he want.. dads like 400 i think. I was like.....Um nice. whats wrong with it

He says nuthing its fuel injected and the kid just did the brakes and other stuff. I was like....uh What year? Hatch coupe sedan?
    He's like.....hell i dont know..its one of thoughs old peice of shits!

But it sounds like im gonna look at it friday....

i need somethin! if its Fuel injected i can get an intake and be faster then a ferrari (or atleast sound like it )

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i (done for) 88 crx si 91 bmw, 93 lexus es300 project88dx accord
    lol your dads pimp haha

good luck!

SEi User
    ahaha he loved the 86 when they bought it.... going around 30mph corners at 50mph my mom would say "slow down!!!" dad would say"Why? Its a fucking honda!"

Then 2grand in shit went wrong in a 6 month period......... So he dispised of the car.
    then i had fun with it, All of a sudden the oil leak got worse. 3 quarts a week. i tryed 4 times to change the pan gasket. finally figuerd it was front seal... didnt wanna work on it. sold it for 200 (with new clutch, axles,fuel pump, w/p alt/batt carb/valve cover gasket)

and now the guy that bought it threw a new weber on it, and an exhaust. fixed the leak (fuckin oil pan was crap....should of bought vinnys ) and he came over to show the after affect......i regret selling it now!

Neighbors son sold that accord and now has a 91 4door ex 5spd for 1600$

my luck sucks........ my dad keeps laughin at me

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i (done for) 88 crx si 91 bmw, 93 lexus es300 project88dx accord

SEi User
    ahaha thanks man. keepin the second in mind..... no job = not much money

Vehicle
    get a crx =-) ahaha

im trading the crx for a 95hatch if things go well