Thread: My New 3G, Need Advice

DX User
    Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX

My New 3G, Need Advice

How's it going guys. I'm pretty psyched right now because my girlfriend gave me her 88 4dr like 1 hour ago. Anyways, it's in pretty good condition. What I need is advice on how to make it look a little nicer. Everything is stock right now. And I'm not a big fan of cutting up the body. Just lights and random stuff that you can think of that I can do to make my new 3G look spiffy (wuta word). I am buying on eBay all the time, so if there is anything on there that someone has experience with, please let me know. I'm not going to be driving it for a while, because I can't afford it, so things that are a bit cheaper would also be nice. Again, just anything that you can think of, links to threads or eBay listings would be great. Thanks alot!

Vehicle
    1988 Hatch LXI

Re: My New 3G, Need Advice

If you check inthe marketplace section of the forum there is a ebay find thread that has random 3gee parts listed on it. If you want to go for appearance mods go to some H4 lights, some JDM corners a front lip from a 1st gen integra would work and a drop and nice rims of course.

Vehicle
    89 LX-i(5speed)

sweet. yeah you can do lots of appearance mods. and one of them is just cleaning the car...and give it a good wax. makes a huge diff.

1989 Honda Accord LX-i
    B18c1 swap since 7/2011
    175whp and 132tq
    Redzone tuned

LX User

Paint the hood fake ass looking carbon fiber like me!! lol

3Geez Veteran Civic Accord Honda's Avatar
    Vehicle
    1995 Civic/ 1988 CRX

Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Whaere Are The Damn Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics

1988 Honda Accord LX-i Coupe 123k miles.

DX User
    Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX

Hey guys. I was actually thinking of messing with the gauges first. I saw a thread where the guy removed the plastic portion with the numbers painted on it. He used nail polish remover to get the blue paint off from behind the numbers. When you put it back on, everything should be white. He did this on a 2000 accord tho, so I'm not sure. Anyways, if that didn't work, I was thinking of doing my external lights. I was thinking of getting these for the headlights.... and I know I want clear corners, but I don't know where to gettem. I also heard about doing clear corners yourself by just removing the orange film from the inside of the plastic cover. Tell me if any of this makes sense to anyone. And I'm still looking for cheep appearance mods if anyone has anything in mind. Just throw ideas out there. Thanks!

LX User

dont get those ebay ones ive hered bad things look for reall companies on ebay when you look for certain things like lights because they need to perform
    any 6x7 should work i belave then get summ good lighs and you wont regreeeeet it i swear
    rims change the whole aprearence dude get sum
    the lip is nice
    and a drop is keep
    if you hav nice roads try and fit 20s no chromies though (ricerish)
    oh and to follow cah
    get sum pics dude