PDA

View Full Version : need help

ryan2107
07-08-2007, 12:41 PM
my driver side window dont goo all the way up when i try to roll it up it makes a weider noise like when its 2 inches from the top :( (power windows)

and on my way to hemet yesterday my kenwood went out the stero goes on and all but no sound :( :wtf:
and btw

my car is a 89 lxi

ryan2107
07-08-2007, 01:31 PM
***bump..

ghettogeddy
07-08-2007, 01:46 PM
sound sounds like the motor is going out on the window or the regualtor is broke and the radio it sound slike the internal amp went out id just replace it

ryan2107
07-08-2007, 01:49 PM
sound sounds like the motor is going out on the window or the regualtor is broke and the radio it sound slike the internal amp went out id just replace it

yea i was thinkging that i needed an upgrade just dont got the money for a new one right now so i got to go a few weeks without a radio lol and you know how much it would be to get the window fixxed or is it difficutl to do it yourself...

ghettogeddy
07-08-2007, 01:56 PM
yea i was thinkging that i needed an upgrade just dont got the money for a new one right now so i got to go a few weeks without a radio lol and you know how much it would be to get the window fixxed or is it difficutl to do it yourself...
id say just hit the jy up pull the regulator and motor and just remember how it came out when u put it in

ryan2107
07-08-2007, 02:14 PM
id say just hit the jy up pull the regulator and motor and just remember how it came out when u put it in

ok bro thanks alot!